Education is another priority within BBVA’s Responsible Business Plan and it is set up as the single umbrella that must give meaning to the social programs promoted by BBVA and local foundations. The strategic focuses are broken down into three areas of action covering our social objectives:
- Financial Literacy to favor the financial culture of people, enabling them to make informed financial decisions.
- Training for businesses to support SMEs in their growth and increase their social impact.
- Education for society, in order to promote social integration and education in values. We develop initiatives to support primary and secondary school children, young people and teachers.
- Transparent, clear, responsible communication
- High social impact products
- BBVA's performance
- Social impact
- Our team
- Social, Environmental and Reputational Risk
- Responsible customer management