Transparent, clear, responsible communication
Transparent, Clear and Responsible (TCR) Communication is a priority within BBVA’s Responsible Business Plan. TCR communication affects the heart of our business and the way we work as well as how we relate to our customers and prospective customers.
The aim is to encourage informed decision-making and a more balanced relationship with customers and it plays a key role in restoring and maintaining confidence.
At BBVA we are developing and working on numerous initiatives to make the bank-customer relationship before, during and after contracting “more TCR”. Some examples include:
- Developing product documentation prior to contracting for the customer that is TCR. TCR product leaflets are currently being developed for most products (90% in Spain and 80% in the rest of the Group).
- The product leaflets and contracts have been reviewed by Groups of customers to ensure that they can be understood.
Articles inTransparent, clear, responsible communication
- Transparent, clear, responsible communication
- High social impact products
- BBVA's performance
- Social impact
- Our team
- Social, Environmental and Reputational Risk
- Responsible customer management